Sunday, 3 May 2015

Duet Reflection




How different is your character from you physically and emotionally?
 Physically I would never get a fake ID and I would never go out with my boyfriend to a club. However emotionally, I would be more girly when telling my best friend and I would have been a lot more secretive rather than giving in and telling her whats in the box.

How could you have played the character differently in order to focus on characterisation? I could have worn more rebel like clothes for example black tank top and yoga pants or I could have worn a dress to show Im going out. I also could have been a bit nicer to my friend to show how big the secret it and how I dont want her telling anyone.

 What is your one acting goal that you hope to achieve by the end of this class? I hope to be able to show different emotions like sad, nervous, stuff outside my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment