For me and my directing experience the hardest part was directing the people. Though it may seem pretty straight forward and easy, I felt that it was extremely hard to organise my 'actors' in a way were there following all of of the no - excuse acting rules. For example, it was hard to actually create my vision of the Tableaus as my 'actors' had difficulty creating the exact facial expressions as I wanted, and positioning themselves in the exact angle I wanted. Therefore, it was frustrating when the picture didn't meet up to my expectations and since I couldn't criticise them (aka my parents) you just had to work around the problem. Which in a way is also something successful about this project because changing my photo ideas opened me up to new creative ideas that could improve my project. Overall I loved this project as it was really fun and helped me understand how to create the perfect tableau and be the perfect director (or at least in my opinion).
Here are my three photos and their supporting captions.
 |
While Anyas mom is trying to find the perfect apples, Anya catches a theft stealing an item from the store so she tries alerting her mom.
 |
Two women are fighting over the last box of cheerios, while the store manager is trying to break it up.
|
|
Someone forgot their wallet and hence is holding up the line making all the other costumers behind her frustrated and annoyed.
No comments:
Post a Comment