Thursday, 29 January 2015
Breaking the Fourth Wall
For the "breaking the fourth wall" project I felt my group did a good job on breaking the wall, however it would have been more effective if the character who was breaking the fourth wall made it more clear thats she talking to the audience. She could have done that by (for example) pouting to the audience, using hand gestures, and overall just making it more clear towards the audience so it was more effective. However, I do feel we had good voice projection and our voices were loud enough for even the audience in the back could hear us. Also I feel we characterised well by adjusting our tone in our voice. I feel our group had goo stimulus as our picture was clearly the ending point of our scene, Also, I felt that we used the stage accurately and wisely and spaced ourselves out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment