Sunday, 2 November 2014

#2 My Fitness Goal

My Fitness Goal
  1. Who: Who is involved?
Me
  1. What: What do I want to accomplish?
I want to run a mile in less than 11.5 minutes
  1. When: Establish a time frame.
Till the next mile assessment
  1. Which: Which way are you going to do this?
Im going to do this buy running with my dad 3 times a week in the canal
  1. Where: Identify a location.
The river canal walkabout
  1. Why: Give specific reasons, purposes or benefits of accomplishing the goal.
Running improves agility and for the sport i'm investing in (squash) you must be able to have a lusty stamina.
My Fitness Goal:
I want to run a mile in less than 11.5 minutes before the next mile takes place. I will achieve this by running at least 3 times a week on the canal walkabout to improve my stamina. This benefits me as running improves agility and for the sport i'm investing in (squash) you must be able to have a lusty stamina.





No comments:

Post a Comment