Sunday, 18 August 2013

Wellness Inventory.

I feel I generally always follow the 54321+8. Therefore, my I have a lot of wellness because I am always getting at least 1 hour of psychical activity weather its playing squash or swimming laps. I hardly ever watch TV or go on the computer during weekdays unless its for homework. I also laugh minimum 3 times a day, I try to drink 4 glasses of water and eat 5 servings of vegetables and fruits. I always sleep at last 8 hours a day,

I would like to try to improve on my spiritual health and forgive people and respect the nature around me and the other people in this world. Like I should respect their opinions and personality, their race and never judge.

I have this habit of ripping leaves and destroying the nature. I am going to start trying to not rip leaves and not destroy nature just because Im bored or annoyed or what ever I am feeling. This adopts onto my spiritual wellness and the way I treat the nature in this world.

Wellness for the win :)

No comments:

Post a Comment