Thursday, 15 August 2013

Google Science Fair: Esha Mati

The google science fair contains so many amazing inventions created by ordinary teenagers. I feel all the teenagers inventions were amazing and all deserved to win. However, the one invention created by Esha Mati to me stood out the most. What she created was a invention that could measure the size of your tumor and using that length you could see were the cancer is spreading to. I feel her invention is the most significant because to me cancer is one the most common deadly disease that harms over a million men, children, women every day around the world. I feel if her invention won and was given to many doctors around the world many people would have a less of a chance to be diagnosed with cancer because the doctors would know the length of the tumor and know where it will spread to in your body and know how to possibly cure it.

2 comments:

  1. 1 thing you could improve on,is making the reasons more clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay thanks for the advice

    ReplyDelete