Thursday, 6 September 2012
Welcome to My Blog!
Hey! Welcome to my blog. This year I plan to achieve many goals throught semester one. However these goals will take a lot of effort and practice. Futhermore I feel that I need to start writin one weekley post every week. Now that may sound like the easiest thing alive but in 6th grade you first have homework, after school activetes, toturing and more then blogging. That is one of my goals that I hope to achieve during the fist semester; however I aslo want to secure my skills on writing a justifiable amount of volume in each or nmy post. Perhaps minamum a paragraph, maxamum two pages. On thius blog i will be postin must of my goals in each of my school subjects, achievments and success out of school and in school, perhaps even my memmories or summary of my holidays or vactions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment