Thursday, 27 September 2012

Mass vs Gum

What is mass?
Is it some sort of dance
Or is it a type of meaurment?
NO! its a measurment of the amount of matter(stuff) in a object
The definition is quiet direct
And gum
Is'nt just some sort of chewy tumb
How much sugar is inside and how do we know
More than 1 gram? I hope so
But I guess we will never no
Wait why not use the triple balance beam
That will make it so much eaisrier for me
Now that i see
sugar is so unhealthy
and 3 grams of sugar was in this gum
I am shocked!

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you turned these facts and the the things we learned in class into a poem! That's super cool! Was this to prepare for the test? If so, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you asked a question, but you then answered it for he reader. you also wrote it with effort. I could tell that because the word choice was great.

    ReplyDelete