My Group :
1. I liked how my group always stayed in character no matter how distracted or bored they were. For example, Arielle and Cristina never looked over at Ethan while he was performing as they knew it would kill the whole setting and their character.
2. I liked how we projected loud enough for both the audience and camera to hear, and our pronunciation of the words were mostly correct.
3. I was proud to see that all of our groups members had memorised our lines and brought the necessary clothing/props needed for the performance.
Other Group :
1. I loved the inflection and different tones portrayed by the group characters, like they focused on the emotions of terror, curiosity, and even joy.
2. I loved their costumes as it immediately identified the three most important things in a script (relationship, conflict, character).
3. With so many movements and shifting around on stage, they did a good job of not blocking the other characters.
No comments:
Post a Comment