Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Food Tracker



  1. How many calories a day is it recommended that you consume?
I believe I should consume more calories in the sections of dairy and wheat.

  1. Are you above or below the daily recommendation for caloric intake?

Below



  1. Identify if you are above, below or within the range for each of the nutrient groups and nutrients by placing an X in the appropriate box below:

Screen Shot 2014-11-25 at 9.33.59 am.png
NUTRIENT
Above Range
Within Range
Below Range
Protein


X
Carbohydrates


X
Total Fiber

X

Total Fat


X
Sodium


X
Calcium

X


  1. What has this activity revealed about your current diet (both good and bad)?
The really positive things about my diet is that I consume an appropriate and healthy intake of vegetables and fruits. However, I need to eat more dairy and oil (sodium/calcium) products such as milk/cheese.


  1. What do you want to focus on to improve your diet as a result of the information gathered in this activity?
Eating more healthy wheats and dairy like instead of ice cream, fruit yogurt.

  1. Use My Coach Center - choose 5 options you want to improve from the list
Activate My Coach Center now by setting up your personal goals. https://www.supertracker.usda.gov/mytop5goals.aspx

7. List your 5 nutrition goals from Coach Center
  1. Consume more dairy calories
  2. For more engry, consume more sodium/oil carlories
  3. Eat more fiber and wheat
  4. Increase intake of vegtables
  5. Excersize more

No comments:

Post a Comment