Monday, 2 September 2013

Drama

TEN is a person who is dying to hit the stage on day one of drama and would willingly perform in front of all of 7th grade right NOW!  ONE is a person who would rather be ANYWHERE but the stage and would prefer to be wrapped up in a blanket back in their bed hugging their teddy bear. On this scale of one to ten, I would be a ....  because... 


I would be a 7 because I love to improvise and be dramatic. However, I am usually scared to step out of my comfort zone and perform in front of many students because what if they judge my acting skills or make fun of me. Therefore, I was a bit scared to start drama but excited at the same time since acting is so fun and expressing me self threw emotion. Furthermore  I really look forward to facing my fears by taking drama as an encore.

No comments:

Post a Comment